96.7 Merle is the exclusive radio station in East Tennessee playing Your Forgotten Favorites & Only The New Country You Love.
96.7 Merle targets affluent listeners 25 to 54 years old with the core audience in the 35-54 demographic.
Approximately 42,000 listeners tune into 96.7 Merle each week making it a must-buy for advertisers.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
We Play Your Forgotten Favorites and Only The New Country You Love! 96.7 Merle listeners tune in to hear Knoxville’s most popular artists such as Luke Combs, Garth Brooks, Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Charlie Daniels, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, The Judds, Blake Shelton, George Strait, Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban, Alan Jackson and others known to sell out shows in East Tennessee.
96.7 Merle Country music format is quickly becoming a very popular at work choice for listeners.
96.7 Merle allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
96.7 Merle has a wide demographic appeal with consumers in Knoxville and East Tennessee who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 96.7 Merle targets affluent Baby Boomers in the 25 to 54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and females.
Occupation: 96.7 Merle listeners are employed as Owners, CEOs, CFOs, managers or professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: 96.7 Merle listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: 96.7 Merle listeners are well educated. The majority of 96.7 Merle listeners have attended college.
Investments: 96.7 Merle targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 96.7 Merle attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 96.7 Merle.
96.7 Merle listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
96.7 Merle targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
96.7 Merle is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
96.7 Merle Listeners Have Purchasing Power
96.7 Merle targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men's and women's clothing, infant and children's clothing, men's and women's shoes, and accessories.
96.7 Merle is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
What Separates 96.7 Merle From All The Other Radio Stations In Knoxville?
96.7 Merle is home to our famous “Hour-Long Commercial-Free Playlists.” We love our advertisers and limit the number of commercials you hear on 96.7 Merle so every commercial is even more valuable.
It’s not just CMA Personalities Of The Year! From Wilhite & Wall to Temper at work and Jack Ryan on the drive home or Kenny Wall at night, we give country listeners what they want!
96.7 Merle plays Your Forgotten Favorites & Only The New Country You Love!
Other Weekday Programming on 96.7 Merle
- 9 AM - 3 PM Temper Evans – If you go see live concerts, Temper Evans and her brother play all over East Tennessee and beyond, including Blake Shelton’s Ole Red in Gatlinburg. But if you flip on 96.7 Merle during her show, you’ll likely be hearing our hour-long commercial-free playlists!
- 3 PM - 7 PM Jack Ryan - CMA personality of the year. Jack is an East Tennessee favorite.
- 7 PM - 12 MID Kenny Wall – Lots of music for everyone at night on Kenny Wall’s show!
Weekend Programming on 96.7 Merle
Every Weekend Is A 1,000 Song Weekend on 96.7 Merle!
6 a.m. – 10 a.m. Saturday
10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday Mike Hammond
3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday Kyle
7 p.m. – 12 a.m. Saturday Kenny Wall
8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Sunday Mike Kelly/Bluegrass & Country Gospel
11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sunday Mike Hammond
3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Sunday Kyle
7 p.m. – 12 a.m.Sunday Kenny Wall
96.7 Merle Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here